If you have any questions or concerns as you navigate this data request form, please contact your departmental representative that serves on the Data Assessment Committee for Student Success.
Thank you for you completing this request form. The Data Assessment Committee for Student Success will coordinate with OIRA, Enrollment Management, OIT, OneStop Student Services, and other relevant campus partners for processing your request. We will do our best to fulfill your request within two-three weeks. As some data may need to be retrieved from campus partners, this may effect our timeline to fulfill your request.
Following the guidelines from the Office of the University Registrar, Enrollment Management, OneStop Student Services, and Human Resources the Data Assessment Committee will conduct outreach to retrieve data from our campus partners:
- These requests are only to be submitted by faculty and staff, not students.
- IRB approval must be obtained prior to data requests, if conducting research.
- Requests for student information must be approved by the Office of the University Registrar.
- Requests for incoming student information must be approved by the Division of Enrollment Management.
- Requests for student financial aid information must be approved by the OneStop Student Services.
- Requests for employee information must be approved by the Office of Human Resources.